Areas of Specialization Special Interests/Real Estate Education
Accredited Buyer Representative- ABR designation
- Benchmark of excellence in Buyer Representation
- National Board of REALTORS award this coveted designation to REALTORS who meet the specified educational and practical expenience criteria.
Certified Residential Specialist- CRS desigation
- Has been awarded the CRS designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
- Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional experties in the field of residential real estste. Fewer than 38,000 Realtors nationwide have earned the credential.
- Home buyers and sellers can be assured that CRS designees subscribe to the strict Realtor code of ethics, have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
Graduate REALTORS Institute- GRI designation
- Business Development for the Residential Specialist
- Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist
- Sales Strategies for the Residential Specialist
- Managing Risk in Real Estate
- Building Blocks for the Real Estate Professional
- Pricing & Evaluating Residential Property
- Intro to Commercial, Syndication & Land Development
- Additional Courses : HUD Homes (2006)
- Creating Wealth through residential real estate investments
Pro-Plus Certified RES.NET
- REO specialist. Real Estate Owned by companies who purchase dealt.
- Specialist secure and list the property.
- Manages and care for property.
- Finds a qualified buyer and makes sure the subject property closes (settlement) on time.
SeniorsReal Estate Specialist - SRES designation
- The SRES designation is awarded to REALTORS who have successfully completed the required education course.
- Designees learn how to lead senior clients through real estate transaction & draw on the expertise of a network of senior specialists, such as CPA, estate planners, Lawyers, clutter, and staging the home as well as cummunity resources & services.
- SRES designation is the only one of its kind recognized by the NAR.
- Memberships in the following :
- Trend- Multiple Listing Service ( MLS)
- LVAR- Lehigh Valley (MLS)
- Lehigh Valley Association of REALTORS (LVAR)
- Pa. Association of REALTORS (PAR)
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Real Estate BUYER"S AGENT Council (REBAC) (ABR)
- Certified of Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)